Discreet Bail Bond Service
The fact that you are calling up a bail agent probably isn't something you want the world, or anyone for that matter, to know. We promise to act discreetly and to never disclose any personal information to anyone that has no reason to know. You can trust us to act fast and discreetly.
Our dedication to personal service goes beyond affordable rates. We want you to be completely comfortable throughout the bail bond process. That is why we developed a bill of rights for our clients, ensuring they know what they are entitled to from the agents at Arrow Bail Bonds:
ARROW BAIL BOND CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS:
- All clients have a right to expect no surprises such as hidden fees, delays or gimmicks.
- All clients have a right to have the bail bond process fully explained to them.
- All clients have the right to understand their bail bond indemnitor responsibility.
- All clients are entitled to receive copies of all documents relating to their bail bond.
- All clients are entitled to be treated respectfully by a licensed bondsmen who presents themselves courteously and professionally at all times.
Since 1974 we've been working hard to secure freedom for people who need jail release in Rancho Cucamonga, Southern California and throughout the nation. Call Arrow Bail Bonds today at (909) 891-0578 to speak with a professional agent today about posting bail in Southern California for your loved one; we'll be happy to make a house call!